Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Titanium

Votes: 7 23.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of picking up a 9mm P99 early next year. Just curious what everyone's choice is for the finish -- I'm partial to the olive/military look myself. ;)

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have a bi-tone, but I dont believe it is a tianium finish. I have seen one with the TI finish and it was marked as such. Mine bears no markings, but has the same brushed stainless look.

I'll vote Ti as I like the silver top, black bottom look.

Brian

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Plain ol black for me. Businesslike, which is what this type of gun's all about to my mind.

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
I entered "black" as my finish color choice for the plastic guns. I think green is ugly and while I like the old IPSC two-tone of a nickel receiver to resist sweat and a blue slide to reduce glare, the inverted white over black color combination of the "titanium" P99 is neither attractive nor functional.

·
Registered
9 Posts
mine's green, 9mm. i'd get green again if i were to get a .40
i love it btw.

spenny

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like the smith version a lot more, so I would choose the Melonite and it only comes in black. I LOVE the compact version of the Smith. Try out the QA trigger, it is phenominal.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I like the OD/black military just for the uber tactical look and straight black just for the classical look.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may well do the Beretta philosophy of "When in doubt, buy both" but my first purchase will be the Walther P99 in titanium. My gun shop told me I'll need to jump to it because prices are going up for guns in January....hope not by much because I still want a Brigadier...:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts