1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... meets "FULL retard." 🤪

Son of Tree of Life victims sues NRA, alleging ‘white supremacist’ conspiracies

Son of Tree of Life victims sues NRA, alleging ‘white supremacist’ conspiracies

Sylvan and Bernice Simone were two of 11 people killed on Oct. 27 when a gunman opened fire inside the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighborhood.

By: WPXI.com News Staff
Updated: January 22, 2021 - 4:55 PM

PITTSBURGH —
Marc Simon’s parents were killed in the 2018 Tree of Life synagogue shooting. He filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association, claiming the organization spread “white supremacist conspiracy theories” and radicalized accused shooter Robert Bowers.

According to our partners at TribLive.com, the lawsuit names the NRA, Colt’s Manufacturing, Bowers and the unnamed company that sold Bowers the AR-15 used in the attack as defendants.

“Bowers was not born fearing and hating Jews,” attorneys wrote in the lawsuit. “The gun lobby taught him to do that.”

Content Continues Below

The NRA and Colt could not be reached for comment.

Marc Simon’s parents, Bernice and Sylvan Simon, died in the attack along with nine other people in October 2018. They were attending a Shabbat morning service around 10 a.m. when Bowers allegedly burst into the Tree of Life sanctuary and opened fire. Police swarmed the area. In addition to the 11 people killed, six others, including four law enforcement officers, were injured.

When Bowers was being taken into custody, he allegedly made comments that he wanted all Jews to die and that they were committing genocide to his people, according to the criminal complaint.
You just CAN'T make up, world-class STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID! 🙄

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Either a massively stupid leftist professional victim, or a money grab with the NRA and Colt settling out of court. Neither option makes him look good.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Typical " Lawyer chasing the deep pockets ".. That's what they do. They look around and try to get a settlement from folks not even there nor involved in a crime to line their clients ( and their ) pockets.
99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
My vote is 'useful idiot'. Lots of leftist loon groups out there that now feel empowered, thanks to whoever is pushing the levers behind the 'Doddering Joe' curtain. It's not a stretch to think that one of those groups could have approached this guy and 'urged' him to file his suit. While the NRA may be on the 'figurative' ropes, it's still a huge threat if it ever gets itself straight and back on target. The left knows that. So, what better way to keep adding pressure on the NRA than with asinine lawsuits and the 'positive coverage' their actions will get from the leftist media. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of these, especially with how they are pushing this phony 'white supremacist' narrative they themselves invented just recently.

Remember, leftist 'useful idiots' are legion!!!! And we, as usual, can't seem to band together long enough to fix the NRA and right the ship. Par for the course, I'd say. Reckon we'll get our butts handed to us again by the left here shortly unless a miracle happens.

·
Premium Member
9,123 Posts
They are betting that Creepy Uncle Joe and his Komrades in that Democratic circus in Congress will repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA). If they do... you can bet Colt and their distribution chain will be sued into non-existence. They want to get in there early, because once that law is repealed, the flood gates will open and everyone will be suing some gun manufacturer or someone they believe is responsible for the sale of a gun that killed a loved one. It will be the early bird gets the grub first... so they are starting early, getting in line... gambling the law will be repealed.

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
Evil, conniving, scheming people... exactly as noted by HT77.

I wish they were super ignorant, low-IQ types, but I'm guessing that evil is closer to the mark.

·
Registered
588 Posts
In that case I want to sue everyone who ever designed an automobile. For not producing a safe car. And all grocery stores for not keeping all stock safe to eat. And all alcoholic beverage companies for drunk drivers. And cell phone companies for distracted driving. This list can go on and on and on. I wonder if I can find an attorney who would take my case. Oh I forgot one more law suit, attorneys for making me listen to their dumb ass commercials on TV and radio.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I'd like to send him a thank you card. For demonstrating so perfectly why the Protection of Lawful Commerce Act must remain law.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Speaking to my lawyer tomorrow about filing suit against Motorola and Lincoln for my fiancé's death. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Not that it matters to moonbats but if the shooter was a member of the NRA, it would have been plastered on every media site from coast to coast.

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
I have one gun that has actually shot a person.

Idiot broke into parent's house.
Did not obey commands to lie on floor.
Approached me when I had a drawn gun.
He was shot, twice.
He lived.

He did ruin the LR rug bleeding on it though.
It was a nice Persian.

Back in the middle 1970s.
My attorney had some interesting conversations with the Count Commonwealths Attorney.
He ended up writing off my bill as a courtesy.
He said it was "To damn important to reigning in the idiots at the County CAs office."
Thank G that at the time we had a Republican State Attorney General.

A single phone call stirred him to action.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts