1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all you Daly nuts, I am getting ready to buy a CD numbered Daly and was wondering where these guns are made? Maybe I should make myself clearer, where are the parts made and where is the pistol assembled?

Thanks Mike

------------------
Carry and carry often!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a MS Field Grade and I have seen it written somewhere (maybe on a post here) That they are made in the phillipenes.If you get one , I beleive you will be happy with it.Mine shoots real well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have been considering1 of the Daly compacts. I have read they are made in the Phillipines. Daly makes repairs at a facility in Pa? I think. I have yet to see 1 in person. There is only 1 gun shop within 50 miles of me. I imagine the Daly will work fine. I bought a AO 15 years ago and shot it since. Didn't know it wasnt supposed to work till I read all the posts by Kimber owners running it down(mostly on other boards).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, they are made in the Phillipines!The new line of Dalys seem to be a good , seviceable pistol. For what you receive, they are quite a bargain in my opinion. I own a FS model, and have been very pleased. It is a gun I purchased to build into something custom, and ended up keeping it mostly stock. I own other 1911's, ( Colt,Kimber), and each has its pluses and minuses. If you are looking for a starter in the 1911 series, I reccomend the Daly line.

·
Registered
445 Posts
C.D.'s are dist. and repaired by KBI in HARRISBURG,Pa.I live 15 miles from KBI. PS: you can't buy guns at KBI FFL only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts