1911Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Cerakote!! The greatest, scientific wonder of the 21st century! I recommend the: Tactical, Urban Sniper, Subdued Mocha-Chino shade of orange. It's - need I say it? - extremely 'tactical'!

·
Premium Member
9,781 Posts
Okay I confess... I am totally ignorant. Lets set the jokes aside. Just how does that thing turn a regular barrel into a bull barrel? To me a bull barrel is made from a solid billet of steel machined, bored and rifled to specs. Just how does that attachment accomplish the same?

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Okay I confess... I am totally ignorant. Lets set the jokes aside. Just how does that thing turn a regular barrel into a bull barrel? To me a bull barrel is made from a solid billet of steel machined, bored and rifled to specs. Just how does that attachment accomplish the same?
Your perception is correct. It doesn't accomplish the same thing. Some similarity to an add-on compensator; it's not the same as a compensator that's integral to the barrel.

There might be some utility, as well as creating a useable gun, I'm not suggesting otherwise, but it's not the same.

·
Registered
26,137 Posts
Your perception is correct. It doesn't accomplish the same thing. Some similarity to an add-on compensator; it's not the same as a compensator that's integral to the barrel.

There might be some utility, as well as creating a useable gun, I'm not suggesting otherwise, but it's not the same.
This is correct. I would just opt for a bulled out barrel made as one piece. They are available. But the original poster cites an odd barrel length which might be difficult to find one for.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts