1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
72,134 Posts
You know what kind of people voted him into office. Affluent soccer moms and college-educated dads from outside VA who moved there recently and now demand that the state adopt the same leftist beliefs as the craphole states they came from.

·
Premium Member
7,227 Posts
The question asked was open ended and allowed the anti gun guy to speak unchallenged.

To me, that question was a mistake.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I feel stupid watching and listening to that boob.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Here is a brief profile of him which I posted in the other thread on this topic.
He will have that seat as long as he wants.

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

He ran unopposed in his heavily Jewish district and the only Virginia delegate to get more than 30,000 votes.

I wonder how many of the thousands of Jews that voted for him know the history of gun control in Germany just prior to the time Jews were rounded up and sent to the camps.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Here is a brief profile of him which I posted in the other thread on this topic.

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

He ran unopposed in his heavily Jewish district and the only Virginia delegate to get more than 30,000 votes.

I wonder how many of the thousands of Jews that voted for him know the history of gun control in Germany just prior to the time Jews were rounded up and sent to the camps.
American Jews are fortunate enough not to have witnessed the horrors that European Jews witnessed. Because of this, many are ignorant of what can happen when a totalitarian government is formed. After seeing how the left goes out of their way to empower and defend known anti-semites (think of that Congresswoman from Minnesota, and their reaction to the death of terrorist leaders), you'd think Jews would be arming themselves and jumping to our side.

·
Registered
23,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You certainly would.

American Jews are fortunate enough not to have witnessed the horrors that European Jews witnessed. Because of this, many are ignorant of what can happen when a totalitarian government is formed. After seeing how the left goes out of their way to empower and defend known anti-semites (think of that Congresswoman from Minnesota, and their reaction to the death of terrorist leaders), you'd think Jews would be arming themselves and jumping to our side.
For the life of me I can not figure out why they are not supportive of personal ownership of firearms in a serious way.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What's even more hilarious is when you watch the video, even the cameraman filming him is quietly chuckling and snickering... Play it again and listen, you'll hear it! LOL!! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just goes to show the ignorance of this scum bag. If sh*t was electric; this guy would be a power house!

·
Premium Member
7,480 Posts

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

Which brings up a good point, and I get that he was unopposed.
Why in the world has no one taken the time to address the district and inform them of the snake in the grass?? I also doubt that a majority look upon his LGBT flag waving as an honorable trait. Even if he is unopposed, someone can lay the groundwork to unseat him later.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Didn't watch, but I assume it was that a**hat Del Mark Levine, our patron of HB-961, showing at a town hall meeting how retarded he is and that he has absolutely no idea how firearms work, yet can sponsor anti 2A bills.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Which brings up a good point, and I get that he was unopposed.
Why in the world has no one taken the time to address the district and inform them of the snake in the grass?? I also doubt that a majority look upon his LGBT flag waving as an honorable trait. Even if he is unopposed, someone can lay the groundwork to unseat him later.
The people in his district hate conservatives and especially conservative gun enthusiasts more than they hate anyone else. That is why he is so appealing to them. I doubt Trump will get 20% of the vote there. And these are people who have on average high IQ's but they consider us the threat while they adore power hungry communists like their own representative Levine. It defies explanation but I would way while they might be ethnic Jews, as far as religion goes, they left Judaism long ago and their real religion is Leftism. I bet Obama got 90% of their vote and they would do so even as he is putting them on the trains.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
You'd think so but they hate us more than the Muslims who would behead them. Think of the most conservative die hard 2A supporters here and it would be just as easy to convert them to Leftism as turning those people into conservatives.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Where do they get these bozos? Easy answer: From our public schools where they have been indoctrinating our children for the past two generations.

·
Registered
23,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like this guy said.

Some people just do not get it.

“Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence? Where is the difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defence be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?” – Patrick Henry, speech on June 9, 1788

·
Registered
377 Posts
This picture illustrates what's happening with the Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly. The first animal represents Bloomberg and the second animal ....do I need to say more?

IMG_1634.JPG

1 - 20 of 25 Posts