1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after posting a thread here and getting some great advice, I decided I wanted a Colt XSE Commander (O4012XSE). I contacted my local dealer and he is unable to find one from his normal sources. So I decided to get the word out to you guys, and see if anyone knows a source for this model Colt. I have looked in the obvious places online to no avail. I figured that maybe some of you know of a dealer/local shop/website that may have this model, but may not show up in a google search. My FFL is willing to do the transfer for me, but just needs a source. HELP!! Seriously any help tracking one down would be appreciated, as this is what my wife is buying me for Christmas. :)

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
When you find 1, your goin to love it. I know, I love mine. :rock:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, after posting a thread here and getting some great advice, I decided I wanted a Colt XSE Commander (O4012XSE). I contacted my local dealer and he is unable to find one from his normal sources. So I decided to get the word out to you guys, and see if anyone knows a source for this model Colt. I have looked in the obvious places online to no avail. I figured that maybe some of you know of a dealer/local shop/website that may have this model, but may not show up in a google search. My FFL is willing to do the transfer for me, but just needs a source. HELP!! Seriously any help tracking one down would be appreciated, as this is what my wife is buying me for Christmas. :)
Cabelas in Lehi, Utah has one.
At least the did on Saturday night.

I bought one a few weeks ago and love it!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I agree with using Buds. They even have a 90 day layaway plan. I have purchased many guns from them without an issue.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you haven't found one I can get you one. Just find an FFL to transfer. Brand new. If you still want it. PM me and I will get a price for you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ok. The only one I can get right now is the Colt Dragon XSE. I can get that in a week or less if you're interested. I'll have to wait till monday to call about the others. The Dragon is of 400 made. Let me know and I'll pm you my #. I won't be back in the store for a while but I can have it in the store and have the shipping department send it out when it comes in.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have you tried Gander Mtn.? I have purchased 3 Colts from them in the past 3 years,granted they were standard models but one of them I ordered and it only took one week to get.

Ask them mabe they can get one for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts