1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get dealer discounts at Midway, but they don't seem to carry Caspian Officer's sized frames/slides.

Yeah, I know, just order from Caspian, but I'm a tightwad and was wondering if there were Caspian dealers out there with better prices.

Any pointers?

·
Registered
478 Posts
If you qualify for a Dealer's Discount through Midway, I'm almost certain that Caspian would extend you a discount as well. I'm not sure what the hang-up would be if you're an FFL holder. You may also want to check Caspian's website as there is a link to Foster Industries.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you qualify for a Dealer's Discount through Midway, I'm almost certain that Caspian would extend you a discount as well. I'm not sure what the hang-up would be if you're an FFL holder. You may also want to check Caspian's website as there is a link to Foster Industries.
I sent them my FFL over a month ago, but never heard anything, so I assumed they only gave discounts to select dealers.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I sent them my FFL over a month ago, but never heard anything, so I assumed they only gave discounts to select dealers.
I would definitely give them a call and check. They probably received your FFL and have it on file. They are very easy to work with and should extend you the appropriate dealer discount. They may be tough to get a hold of right now as it's so close to SHOT.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Point Guy is right. All you have to do to qualify for dealer prices is to send us a current signed copy of your FFL. Active military and Law enforcement are also entitled to dealer prices once they provide documentation. If we have your FFL your good to go. We will be sending out new catalogs when we return from SHOT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts