1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to get a para-ord weld on mag well I'm lookng to get one that you cut some of the frame off and weld on a funneled mag well and keep the overall length of the grip the same.

thanks
grinch

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
The Guncraft well is
Brownells 376-101-005 carbon steel, -006 stainless.

That's the last one I'm looking up for you, get the catalog. Get the PRINT catalog, their www site is worthless unless you already know what you are after.

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Everyone needs that catalog anyway. Make sure you know what you're doing or have someone that knows do it for you. I've seen some real butcher jobs on that task!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL sorry guys I do have a brownells catalog but it must be an old one cuz this stuff isn't in there. I've also found other stff that brownells dosn't carry so I just thought this was one of those items. Sorry I wasn't trying to make anyone do my leg work just wanted to know who had them you didn't have to go to all the trouble to look up the part numbers.

Thak you for the help guy:D

Grinch

·
Registered
114 Posts
EGW makes a weld on magwell for Para's. Don at the Action Works put one on a P-16 for me. It is still on EGW's website. I am very happy with mine it looks and workes great. Don did a great job installing it. Hope this helps. Steve.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Suppliers can still get the guncraft mag well from Guncraft. I just recently had a supplier do this. I have installed the guncraft mag wells and to tell you the truth I would be up for giving the EGW a try. Looking at the EGW part it looks very nice. This is a guncraft..............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts