1911Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to purchase PB from a distributor ASAP. Anyone stock it? Just need 100 rds or so..
thanks

jk

·
Registered
462 Posts
You can order them direct from CorBon (online at www.corbon.com or phone the 800 number).

If you're interested in .45 ACP, you can get them from www.wilsoncombat.com (they're about 2 dollars a box cheaper from them).

They come in boxes of 20. By the way, it's not the cheapest defensive ammo, but you get what you pay for...I just ordered 40 rounds today to try out.

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Just ordered several boxes from Wilson. Sure hope their customer service is better than the company that supplys them the ammo.

jk

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've been buying Pow'rball from Corbon for a while now, never had a problem. It's good to know there is an alternative, at least for the .45, especially a lower cost alternative. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just ordered some boxes of JHP and Pow'rball from Corbon. I actually found the salesperson very friendly and courteous.

Yes, they are a little pricier, but I was also interested in some of their other offerings, all of which they had immediate stock. From a shipping perspective, it just made more sense to order from them for my needs.

If I were just interested in Pow'rballs, I would probably have just ordered from wilsoncombat.com. :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
the range here stocks them. its not cheap ($20 per box) but it is my carry round and I don't mind paying a premium on high quality defense ammo. I actually got stuck with a few boxes of "old stock" PowRball. From what I was told the stuff was for gun writers to review...strange how the distro got it. It was made back in Feb 2002. It doesn't have that "crimp" and the polymer ball looks different... oh and the box is the standard looking CorBon box with a sticker covering the side...

Responsible Shooter also carries it at a fair price.

·
Premium Member
20,440 Posts
An effective Mozambique for the price of a Starbucks coffee?
What's your life worth? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts