1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For now mine is a Glock model 23. Although, I also might try my Springfield WW11 once it's owner gets broke in with it...

Jim

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Which gun is your everyday carry?

Right now, it's a R&R-Caspian-neo-GI that I put together early this spring. For most of the last 19yrs. it's been the same tu-tone STS Series 80.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Glock 32 with 14 rounds of Gold Dots and XS big dot tritium night sights on board. Comp-Tac Gurkha kydex IBW holster.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Any one of my three Norincos.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My recently de-seried II Kimber Compact CDP. 8 rounds of Hornady XTP +P in the weapon, and I usually have a second magazine filled with the same on me.

I like it! :D

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Kimber Compact CDP I in a Spark's VM2. Have not found "The" defensive round for it yet so am carrying hardball. Tried Remington Golden Sabers but the Kimber hated those. Will try HydraShocks next probably.

Edited to add: Just ordered 500 Winchester Ranger RA45T for "trial"! Thanks AZ Husker! :)

·
Registered
27,704 Posts
Smith 442 nickle plated hammerless

·
Banned
575 Posts
Kimber Pro Tactical, series 1.5 for all day carry, Kimber Gold Combat series 1 for shorter spurts. Both in a Versa Max II on a Sparks belt, CM Powermags with 8 rounds of 230 gr. hard ball. Spare mag and Shurefire E2e in a Brommeland combo pouch and usually another mag in my back pocket. Ready to rock 'n roll!

·
Administrator
72,393 Posts
Summer use, a Kahr P9 9mm. For other seasons, I usually rotate between several full-size 1911's. I've also been spotted with a Glock 19 on a few occasions. :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Varies, but either a Kimber Custom II or a Kimber Compact Stainless II, both in a Sparks VM2 with 2 spare mags of 230 grain Speer Gold Dots.

·
Registered
921 Posts
HK P7 in a Don Hume double-nine, 2 extra mags, one set of handcuffs, a spyderco endura, and a benchmade folding tanto.

24/7.

the rig is kinda like my teddy bear, can't sleep without cuddling it.

Maybe I'm nuts though.

I know one day I'm gonna hug it too tight and catch a bullet with some piece of my anatomy that I'd rather not.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts