1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
The "American Rifleman." It covers Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Ammo and Accessories. This would be what you're looking for.

The America Hunter - Focuses on Hunting - Rifles and Hunting "Handguns"

Americas' 1st. Freedom - Is a political platform.

Womens' Outlook - Caters to women - handguns - ammo accessories - etc.

We recieve 3 N.R.A. Magazines at our home :

1) The American Rifleman

2) Americas' 1st. Freedom

3) Womens' Outlook

There's something for everyone with this mix.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I get 2: American Rifleman and 1st Freedom. They used to have one mag that dealt more with handguns and home defense, but it went by the wayside and if I remember right became 1st Freedom.

You'd probably want American Rifleman. This month there's an article on Rob Leatham, and reviews of the .17 Taurus Tracker and a DW Patriot. Otherwise it's pretty much rifles! :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
After subscribing to America's 1st Freedom for a year, I decided to switch to American Rifleman when I renewed my membership last month. Reading 1st Freedom was like preaching to the choir, since every issue basically said, "Guns don't cause crime, people do." Yeah, I know that, but it's the soccer moms who need to hear that theme every month, not me! :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
GI-45 said:
After subscribing to America's 1st Freedom for a year, I decided to switch to American Rifleman when I renewed my membership last month. Reading 1st Freedom was like preaching to the choir, since every issue basically said, "Guns don't cause crime, people do." Yeah, I know that, but it's the soccer moms who need to hear that theme every month, not me! :D
I'm due for renewal. How do you switch magazine choices?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oldstyle,

you can change your magazine choice at any time by calling
member services 1-800-672-3888

That number and several others are listed in each issue in the regional report section.

rln

1 - 6 of 6 Posts