1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,387 Posts
I've been waiting for a thread on this. Glad you've started one.

I've got my popcorn ready. Wonder what 0bama will say? Supposedly 0bama only hires the best of the best (snicker).

·
Registered
23,532 Posts
But wait, I thought that guns were bad!

You mean to tell me that President Osama allows guns in his house?

Well there you go. I guess that guns really are dangerous after all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
483 Posts
So she has been in jail since Friday and released yesterday and this is the first news about this?! Methinks the news media has a bias.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Yes... it certainly is interesting...

And that is a good question... why wasn't this one suddenly and mysteriously "front page news"... like all the other ones are...

Imagine that...

·
Registered
12,387 Posts
This was on the news at least two days ago (believe I saw it on CNN; I definitely saw it on one of the major networks) ... but after the initial reporting, it has obviously been suppressed.

I cannot escape a conclusion that the media suppression is blatantly intentional and/or directed by "higher authorities".:mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Quashed!!

This is no longer apparently news.

The bias of the news media has degenerated to creating the news at its whim- and it might be more fitting if some of the nation's 'trusted' newspapers change their names to Pravda and Izvestia.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yeah, well I bet that cop thinks twice before he two times another gal. ;)

Media kinda missed this one huh?

Did you see her photos? :eek: If the boyfriend/LEO had shot her after the incident I think he could have gotten off claiming a mercy killing.

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Quashed!!

This is no longer apparently news.

The bias of the news media has degenerated to creating the news at its whim- and it might be more fitting if some of the nation's 'trusted' newspapers change their names to Pravda and Izvestia.

If I recall correctly, during the 70s/80s, Russia had 2 state run newspapers called Light and Truth. The Russians had a saying, In Light there is no Truth, and in Truth there is no Light.

·
Premium Member
2,890 Posts
And using the Capitol Hill Police Officers service pistol. Guess we need to disarm the police.

·
Registered
14,933 Posts
Hahahahaha! What do you expect, when you do so much of your recruiting from the ranks of the Bloods and the Crips?? :rolleyes::eek:

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
The Officer should have had positive control of his sidearm! I wonder if he will be disciplined for that?

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Wait, so there are crazy people and criminals in the white house? Who knew?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
This was on the news at least two days ago (believe I saw it on CNN; I definitely saw it on one of the major networks) ... but after the initial reporting, it has obviously been suppressed.

I cannot escape a conclusion that the media suppression is blatantly intentional and/or directed by "higher authorities".:mad::mad:
You might be right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.