1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone is super sharp when it comes to getting the best prices on the web.

Who has the BEST Prices on a Kimber CDP II Pro.

Thank for the replies in advance.

Greg
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts
Sometimes the best price isn't the best deal.

However, these folks are local to me so I've met them face to face. They've done transfers for me but quoted me the best prices I found on the web even considering I'd be paying local taxes (but no shipping).

www.sportingarms.com

Non retail Kimber pricing is not published per dealer agreement but email and Becky or Tom will get a quote back ASAP. Keep in mind, any master dealer has pretty much the same pricing power so "best" pricing should be similar from dealer to dealer. Service however, is top notch with Sporting Arms.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Look for a used one on gunsamerica or gunbroker, i just sold mine for $750. Pocket the extra money for mags and holster.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

I just requested a quote from them.

Greg

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sometimes the best price isn't the best deal.

However, these folks are local to me so I've met them face to face. They've done transfers for me but quoted me the best prices I found on the web even considering I'd be paying local taxes (but no shipping).

www.sportingarms.com

Non retail Kimber pricing is not published per dealer agreement but email and Becky or Tom will get a quote back ASAP. Keep in mind, any master dealer has pretty much the same pricing power so "best" pricing should be similar from dealer to dealer. Service however, is top notch with Sporting Arms.

+1 for Tom and Becky they get all my business. See sig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts