1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
7,779 Posts
Gonna try to, I'm in Florida though so not as easy to do on a whim lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd love to go but need to load some rounds first. Have some data from my last shoot and still have not adjusted my press for new dimensions. Busy tonight, naturally, so probably gonna do a range trip this weekend.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Just got back from the range. It was empty and I was able to do some testing with my X95. Love that gun.

Of course I'll probably be back tomorrow for some Trap.

·
Administrator
74,696 Posts
The local range is closed tomorrow so it looks like I'll be having to finally get around to cleaning some of my guns instead.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I took the boys to Nevada today (tradition here in our family) to go out in the desert and shoot full auto and .50 BMGs...

They don’t allow fun toys like those here...so we spend my retirement money (their inheritance:biglaugh:) on renting a few choice shooters...

They love doing it...and I love watching them having fun doing it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I need to go but probably going to be Saturday before I can get there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Went this afternoon...Fired my new-to-me, lightly used, early model Brazilian PT92 that I picked up yesterday...Put 100 rds through it...It's a great shooter...
I have been looking for a great deal on a Beretta 92/M9 type pistol for quite some time, and stumbled across this PT92 at my LGS while someone was trading it in...Got a great deal on it...Granted, it's not an M9, but it scratches the itch for a fraction of the price...May head out and squeeze off a few tomorrow...

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
My range is open if the sliding patio door is not frozen shut! It might be odd to some people that I shoot in the house out the door, but there is a foot or two of snow outside!

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
I will be sleeping tomorrow, I'm working tonight and ringing in the new year with the kiddos at Children's Medical Center.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
I will be sleeping tomorrow, I'm working tonight and ringing in the new year with the kiddos at Children's Medical Center.
Good for you and thanks for doing it. I’m sure it means a lot to the kids that you are caring for. :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'll take Markham Park for 100 yards, Mr. Vaccaro. Just me n' my henry.

And my Colt at 25 yards.

And my Sig at 10 paces.

That is, of course, if Markham's even open today. If not then any ole range will do. I just want to shrink my group size with the Henry ;)

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
going shooting on New Year's day.....

I live six miles from one of the best outdoor private gun ranges in the state of Florida......the Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club. I shoot at least 3 or more times per week, and will be going there this morning.

The club hosts many different shooting disciplines and competitions: trap, skeet, sporting clays, IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, Action Steel, 3-gun, high power rifle, submachinegun matches, Cowboy Action, and NRA Outdoor Bullseye. I may have missed something.....

The club is never closed to members, and is open for shooting from 8am to 1/2 hour before sunset every day, and even on holidays! To gain access to the club, the members are issued a gate pass card, so when arriving at the gate, a scanner picks up the card when held about 10" away form the scanner, and the gate slides open to allow entry......the same procedure is used when leaving the club..... Membership is $150 per year, and the only other fees are for shooting various competitive shooting matches. :rock:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts