1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes holsters for the Kimber Pro tle/rl? Bladetech, of course, and El Paso Saddlery (how is their quality?), but who else? And of those who make holsters that fit, who makes the highest quality. I was hoping for a Comp-tac Ghurka to match the rest of my gear, but no luck. So, any info would be appreciated - my Pro shows in a couple weeks - I need to get something ordered!
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
www.kramerleather.com

Not sure if you are looking for a concealed carry holster but if you are I highly recommend Kramer leather. I use their IWB # 3 in horsehide for my full size TLE / RL. I have the same holster for my Pro Raptor. I have worn both all day, getting in and out of cars, etc...with no comfort issues. The holsters conceal very well, I am 5'10" 170lbs.

The TLE / RL holster does not show up on their website, you need to call them and they will make one for you. Turn around time has proven to be about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys, both companies look like good gear! BTW, I talked to Comp-Tac again and it turns out that one of their guys (Randy) had figured out what to do to make holsters for the Pro Tle/Rl. So, I'm good for kydex, but I'll be needing leather for the barbecue!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts