1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Administrator
75,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sickening and tragic scene in Wisconsin today as yet another nutjob went on a rampage and killed multiple people and injured dozens. The only thing different about this one is that there was no AR-15 in sight...

Between this, the flash-mob looting this weekend in California and the Antifa/communists out there protesting the Rittenhouse verdict I'm really starting to fear for the overall health of this country.

·
Registered
128 Posts
A sickening and tragic scene in Wisconsin today as yet another nutjob went on a rampage and killed multiple people and injured dozens. The only thing different about this one is that there was no AR-15 in sight...

Between this, the flash-mob looting this weekend in California and the Antifa/communists out there protesting the Rittenhouse verdict I'm really starting to fear for the overall health of this country.
Now you're starting to? I have been since there was more than " two genders"

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
The comments on Twitter are the worst part. Things like, "the jury has blood on its hands." Or "it was probably self defense." That's the difference between us. I don't know anybody who talks and thinks like that.

I'm getting so tired of these people and they're mouths. They're so effing sick. They're despicable. Naturally, he was a Trump hating multiple felon out on bond.....again.

I mean, a parade of dancing grannies? Really?

·
Registered
192 Posts
While I don't have any family or friends in this event, it is pretty close to home (within 15 miles) and is a neighborhood I frequent for shopping, freinds, etc. I am also within 50 miles of Kenosha and have family and co-workers there. Finally, I have a job that has two locations, one of which is in the ghetto of Milwaukee - which I am now limiting my exposure too.

I was up all night thinking about this event, having finally looked at my dang phone at 9PM. Between riots, killings, disregard for human rights, and disregard for the law, I am sickened, literally sickened, to see what is becoming of society.

False senses of entitlement, being wronged, extreme views - on both sides of the arguments. In my life I have been a victim of black-on-white crime 3 times including assault and battery (qty 1), assault (qty 1), and armed robbery (qty 1). Further, are the racial slurs and intimidation tactics from others. Sad fact - they don't even know me. I worked to hire people of color at my workplace and worked to help their careers. I have had great black friends since high school and don't understand why things are so messed up.

I dread to see what the next phases of this are going to be.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The comments on Twitter are the worst part. Things like, "the jury has blood on its hands." Or "it was probably self defense." That's the difference between us. I don't know anybody who talks and thinks like that.

I'm getting so tired of these people and they're mouths. They're so effing sick. They're despicable. Naturally, he was a Trump hating multiple felon out on bond.....again.

I mean, a parade of dancing grannies? Really?
Seems to be so many kid rapers in their ranks.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
The way things are going in our Country, it might not be long before someone can publicly state — supported by realities visible to even folks outside the realm of firearms enthusiasts — that a lot more good people with AR15s just might be a good idea.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
The way things are going in our Country, it might not be long before someone can publicly state — supported by realities visible to even folks outside the realm of firearms enthusiasts — that a lot more good people with AR15s just might be a good idea.
Not only a good idea, but necessary.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Unconfirmed info as to likely identity of the assailant…note that this person does have a veritable dirtbag record; not a good guy in any event:

“Unconfirmed reports citing exchanges on police radio overheard via a scanner claim that the suspect could be a black man in his late 30s with a criminal record related to battery, domestic abuse, and reckless endangerment. The person in question was released on bail earlier in the week.

and

“A possible suspect of Darrell E. Brooks is being reported. Police scanner audio can be heard saying his name from a drivers license left behind in the suspect vehicle.“

Additional information specific to this dirtbag being the likely perpetrator comes up on a simple Google search of his name. Admittedly not yet absolute proof of who did it, but it’s fair to question why such a dirtbag thug was let out of prison. I suppose he was getting his life back together again…and leftist authorities agreed this was all good…more important than innocent children and good kids in a high school marching band.

I know I have some friends who sometimes question my reviewing RT, but this is yet another example of why. RT will publish info. such as this, including photos of dirtbags, that U.S. media is fully aware of but purposefully chooses not to report, or to delay as long as possible in reporting, in large part because it doesn’t match their leftist agenda.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Some people trying to enjoy a parade. What is going on in our country?

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Even when the U.S. media gets around to reporting who drove that SUV into children and high school kids, they won’t use any kind of inflammatory adjectives — “supremicist”, “far right”, “Trump supporter”, etc. — as they would use if a different person was the perpetrator.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Unconfirmed info as to likely identity of the assailant…note that this person does have a veritable dirtbag record; not a good guy in any event:

“Unconfirmed reports citing exchanges on police radio overheard via a scanner claim that the suspect could be a black man in his late 30s with a criminal record related to battery, domestic abuse, and reckless endangerment. The person in question was released on bail earlier in the week.

and

“A possible suspect of Darrell E. Brooks is being reported. Police scanner audio can be heard saying his name from a drivers license left behind in the suspect vehicle.“

Additional information specific to this dirtbag being the likely perpetrator comes up on a simple Google search of his name. Admittedly not yet absolute proof of who did it, but it’s fair to question why such a dirtbag thug was let out of prison. I suppose he was getting his life back together again…and leftist authorities agreed this was all good…more important than innocent children and good kids in a high school marching band.

I know I have some friends who sometimes question my reviewing RT, but this is yet another example of why. RT will publish info. such as this, including photos of dirtbags, that U.S. media is fully aware of but purposefully chooses not to report, or to delay as long as possible in reporting, in large part because it doesn’t match their leftist agenda.
Unconfirmed rumor that he stabbed someone and was trying to escape. It makes good sense to a 50 IQ idiot that destroying the lives of dozens of people is ok when you are trying to get away. But we understand why the media and the chief of police there is still protecting him.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Even when the U.S. media gets around to reporting who drove that SUV into children and high school kids, they won’t use any kind of inflammatory adjectives — “supremicist”, etc., as they would use if a different person was the perpetrator.
Black Motorist Inadvertently Injures People Walking in the Middle of the Highway.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Some people trying to enjoy a parade. What is going on in our country?
Part of the problem is the 1st responders mentality. Police should be the 2nd responders. We The People need to step up when able and stop what can be stopped. Many do but more need to. Driving into a crowd probably can't be stopped but this wasn't his first offense

1 - 20 of 116 Posts