1911Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
With video in below link…Kind of amazing to me that a homeowner trusted the animal enough to come out of his home and hand a cellphone to the animal. Appears he might have let the animal into his house for a moment. Personally, I’m not so trusting of someone at my front door who I don’t know.

“A doorbell camera filmed Darrell Brooks shortly before he was arrested as the chief suspect in the killing of multiple people at a parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The homeowner unwittingly offered help, thinking Brooks homeless.”

“In the video, captured on November 21 and obtained by NBC, Brooks can be seen on a porch in a t-shirt, shivering. He tells the owner of the home he is waiting for an Uber. “Can you call it for me please? I’m homeless,” Brooks tells the resident, Daniel Rider, who told NBC he offered Brooks a jacket and food and let him use his phone. Rider says he was unaware of the incident at the parade, which had occurred less than a mile away. “

“Rider asked Brooks to leave when he noticed police cars in the neighborhood, but the man arrived at his door again, asking for his ID, which he had presumably left inside.“

“Police eventually arrived and placed 39-year-old Brooks under arrest, which can be seen in the video. The footage was recorded roughly 20 minutes after an SUV allegedly driven by Brooks plowed into the parade, killing five and injuring dozens.”

_

More sad consequences— “The sixth victim was identified on Tuesday by his family as Jackson Sparks, 8. His brother Tucker, 12, was also injured in the massacre but is currently recovering at Children’s Wisconsin.

Jessalyn Torres, 11, who suffered a broken skull and pelvis and lost a kidney in the attack, woke up briefly on Tuesday and asked the doctors to “just glue me back together,” her family said on their GoFundMe page.”

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Gee I wonder if five murders, etc. is enough to keep it off the street for more than a few days?
If it's any consolation, this time the judge set bail at 5 million dollars, instead of a mere thousand. And in Wisconsin you have to raise the full cash bail amount.

So...anyone want to take bets if liberals will find it in that stone cold malicious cavity where their heart ought to be to start up a GoFundMe type collection to bail their new poster child?

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
If it's any consolation, this time the judge set bail at 5 million dollars, instead of a mere thousand. And in Wisconsin you have to raise the full cash bail amount.

So...anyone want to take bets if liberals will find it in that stone cold malicious cavity where their heart ought to be to start up a GoFundMe type collection to bail their new poster child?
I wonder if GoFundMe will ban fund raising for this animal like they did Kyle Rittenhouse. I doubt it. He is their kind of guy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do they have the death penalty in Wisconsin? I hope so -- life in prison would be a real
crime, meaning that the taxpayers have to support this scumbag for the rest of his life at
a cost $50k per year. He deserves a quick trip to death row.

By the way, I suspected the guy was black with those dreadlocks but I had to search
the 'net to verify that fact. The media carefully neglected to report anything about it.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
^^^The media does a real disservice when it conceals the identity of criminals. Albeit if you step away from western media, e.g., I’ll go to RT for things that U.S. media conceals, you can usually find the truth

The western media’s concealment efforts really encourages people to make presumptions in order to fill the vacuum. This does more harm than good.

While there are demographic associations with crime rates, and it does no good to conceal/deny it, we must always remember that each person is what he is…individually.

Although pertaining to a different current topic, the comments, linked below, a former star NBA player made about Kyle Rittenhouse and many BLM “cheerleaders” are a perfect example of each person being his own man…the comments go in exactly the opposite direction of what one might initially guess an African American NBA player might say: ‘People getting paid to push racist sh*t’ – ex-NBA star defends Kyle Rittenhouse (VIDEO)

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
CNN is already up to their usual tricks, whitening up the skin color before posting his picture. So pathetic. I'll never understand why these news agencies would go out of their way to make themselves look like such corrupt, lying little fools. I mean, even their idiot viewers are going to eventually find out that he is in fact, a black dude. So so doctoring the photo makes sense how?

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
When some liberals/leftists begin to agree with folks like most of us here, then you just know we're right:

"Actress Debra Messing – known as an outspoken liberal – has savaged the mainstream media for its coverage of the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre. “It was not an accident,” she declared, “It was a domestic terror attack.”

“Dear Mainstream Media,” Messing tweeted on Wednesday. “A man intentionally drove his car through a parade killing 6 and injuring 50+. It was not an ACCIDENT.”

“Call it by its name,” she added, using the hashtag “#WaukeshaMassacre” and referring to the shocking vehicular rampage as “a domestic terror attack.”"

The animal assailant needs to be prosecuted under Federal terrorism criminal statues. Not merely WI state homicide statutes. Then execute the SOB, ASAP.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
When some liberals/leftists begin to agree with folks like most of us here, then you just know we're right:

"Actress Debra Messing – known as an outspoken liberal – has savaged the mainstream media for its coverage of the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre. “It was not an accident,” she declared, “It was a domestic terror attack.”

“Dear Mainstream Media,” Messing tweeted on Wednesday. “A man intentionally drove his car through a parade killing 6 and injuring 50+. It was not an ACCIDENT.”

“Call it by its name,” she added, using the hashtag “#WaukeshaMassacre” and referring to the shocking vehicular rampage as “a domestic terror attack.”"

The animal assailant needs to be prosecuted under Federal terrorism criminal statues. Not merely WI state homicide statutes. Then execute the SOB, ASAP.
Merrick Garland will sleep well knowing he did the job he was appointed to do of not prosecuting this savage under federal terror and hate crime laws. Instead he will double down on going after mom's yelling at corrupt school board members who in his mind are the real terrorists.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
I wonder if GoFundMe will ban fund raising for this animal like they did Kyle Rittenhouse. I doubt it. He is their kind of guy.
As you predicted, a GoFundMe page was set up…albeit thankfully it has now been taken down…but still, it was actually set up:

“The organizer was identified as James Norton of Waukesha, who referred to the convicted sex offender as “our dear friend.” The page went on to say that Brooks was innocent and that he was “another black man behind bars in a purely political and racist trial.” It also listed several hashtags, including “#BLM,” “#NoJusticeNoPeace” and “#RacismIsReal.””

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
A good recap of the dishonesty of U.S. mainstream media…it’s sad that one must go to the other side of the earth to find truthful reporting, but that’s where we are today:

“The idea that the murderous rampage that left six dead when career criminal Darrell Brooks plowed through a holiday crowd in his SUV was ‘accidental’ shows just how twisted and self-serving the world of woke has become.

Across the mainstream media, the incident in Waukesha, Wisconsin that left dozens more injured after sex offender Brooks drove through the parade is referred to as a ‘crash’.

It wasn’t a crash. It was a massacre. And if you take into account the content of Brooks’ social media account, his admiration of Hitler and his loathing of white folk, Jews and even fellow black people, you’d be on safe ground calling it a domestic terror attack.”

Maybe a clue is in the all-powerful narrative that surrounds race in the USA. To call a black man who has clearly struggled to engage with the rest of society in any meaningful way for nearly 40 years ‘a terrorist’ is to deny him victimhood that, even as an active member of the criminal underclass, he is afforded by the proponents of critical theory on race.

To some, Brooks is the victim here. So they’ll just call this unfortunate incident in Waukesha a ‘crash’, a mistake, an accident, because after all, Brooks was allegedly simply fleeing from a scene of domestic violence – albeit as the aggressor – before inadvertently driving through the middle of a holiday parade. Someone in this socio-economic mire deserves a break, don’t they?

This is the idiotic progressive thinking that can inform reports around an incident such as Waukesha. Tip-toeing through the language minefield lest a class of people identified by a shared race, gender or socio-economic category take umbrage, so that reality is grossly distorted, the truth buried beneath a steaming pile of political correctness.

It’s the sort of cluelessness that has led so-called ‘criminal experts’ in California – I know, I know – suggest that the media and law enforcement stop using the term ‘looting’ to describe a recent spate of brazen smash-and-grab raids on luxury stores in the state because somehow the term is ‘racist’ and intentionally politicises the crimes. I dunno, it just seems like the wrong word in this case, because looting is usually the term applied in cases where a state of emergency exists, and that is not the case here. But who am I to step in the middle of a nonsense argument?

That’s how easy it is to offend when you’re not up to date with the nuances of the English language as it is (mis)understood in Woke, USA.”

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts
Okay, new prediction: in a futile-stupid attempt to impugn the Rittenhouse verdict, the WithOut Knowledge Express (W.O.K.E.) will claim self-defense. The 1st such will be facetious, only meaning Rittenhouse was a terrorist. But even more stupid members of the intended audience will take it up seriously; then slightly less stupid will opine:

... well, if you really think about it, in a way it's true...

The W.O.K.E. have by-and-large passed the point of realistic self-examination ... at least that's how it looks to me.

Reactions: chrysanthemum
101 - 116 of 116 Posts