1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever owns RZ-10 #054 Has a pistol that is the subject of a magazine article entitled "New DWF RZ-10 Razorback 10mm." The article was penned by Mike Detty and referred to the Razorback in glowing terms.

I wonder if the owner knew of this "range test and report?"

Scott

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This magazine

It is published in a magazine called, "Handguns, 2004 buyer's guide." "Over 320 guns...700+ models: autopistols, revolvers, black powder, airguns. Prices * Details* Options."

It is published by the Harris Outdoor Group. The article begins on page 46 of the publication.

Razorback RZ-10 # 054 was used to exemplify the pistol's atributes. It was fired extensively with a healthy number of loads and was not found wanting in either power nor accuracy.

I just wonder if Markhani knows that his pistol was used for this article? I don't think that he would mind, but who knows?

Scott

·
Registered
280 Posts
I remember this being talked about several months ago. And unless I'm mistaken the owner himself sent the RZ to the author for evaluation. Of course, I'm wrong nearly all the time, just ask my wife, she'll tell you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi, guys. marKhani here. RZ-054 is mine.
Haven't seen the article yet.
I offered the nice folks at DW the use of my Razorback as a media test piece. Bob Serva (correct me if I err, Bob) chose Mr. Detty.

I gotta tell you, I was itching to get RZ-054 and had second thoughts. Still, it was my offer to DW.

Thanks for letting me know the article is out.

Best get to the bookstore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts