Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen:

I am going to be brief because I just wrote a long post, got interrupted by a call, and then got timed out so this is the second time around for this message.

Last Friday, while at my favorite dealer, a guy came in and sold/traded in about 15 guns. Most of them were old Colts. Judging by the packaging, magazines, sites, etc., they were all orginals. I did handle a couple WWII Government models, a couple in .38 super, saw several that were .22cal, and even saw an old Gold Cup that had erector/set like sights and also had a factory .22 conversion kit with it.

Since I just purchased a NRM 1991, I am out of the running to buy anything else new. If anyone here is interested, I can get a more detailed list on what he has now and give anyone here contact information. I did this over on Sigforum when my dealer had some ridiculously low prices on several Sigs and it worked out good for forum members over there.

What is my interest? None. Just helping those who can apprieciate good firearms this holiday season.:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
It would help if you would at least put your location in your profile so we know what state they are in at least..

·
1,921 Posts
Although you say that you have "no interest" in this, this is dangerously close to crossing this Forum's no firearms for sale policy. The fact that you are directing members to a source that you are not disclosing, leads us to believe that you do indeed, have some "interest" in this.

We will allow this post to remain here, but it is being closed.

If members are interested in contacting you, your email is displayed in your "profile".

This is just a bit too much "cloak and dagger".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.