1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here and am debating between a basic Custom II or a Stainless II(since it looks so sweet). Any dealers here in the bay area that you know of will sell these at good prices? I've read online the best price for a Custom II at around $585 and a Stainless II at around $675. Can I come close to that at a dealer?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I just bought a Stainless II yesterday after calling around a few dealers and found a good place in San Jose called the Gun Exchange. The guy asked what's the best price I got from calling around and I said about $800,and he told me he could do better than that. He offered to sell one at $759,so I jumped on the deal. Yeah,I could've gotten a little better price shopping online,but it was a very fair and good price especially in California. I am stoked! Now I gotta wait 10 damn days to pick it up. Thanks again for the advice. Got a few mods I wanna slap on already....like a magwell,some target sights, and some nice smooth rosewood grips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.