1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own any of these holsters? I saw a ad for Holster, belt and mag pouch for like $125.00. was wondering about quality, fit etc. Thanks!

------------------
The only thing neccessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
YES! His speed scabbard is my favourite leather rig. Bill's belts and holsters are VERY well made. You won't be disappointed. Not sure what his waiting list is like now. I had to wait for close to 5 months a few years ago when I got mine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Placing an order for that today.
Heck of a deal and his stuff seems to get a lot of praise.
When I talked to them last week they said turnaround was 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think that Wild Bill's holsters are great. I have one of his package deals from about a year ago. It is the Belt slide for a 1911. Its the only outside the belt that I use. I recently ordered an IWB for a gov. model and a Classic Speed Scabbard for my Single Action Army for field use. He has about a two month wait period but it is worth it. The whole operation is Wild Bill himself from what I understand. When you call you talk to him directly. Give him a ring, he seems like a great guy. In fact after I placed this last order I had to call back and correct something. He remembered me from a day or so before. Might not sound like much but great customer service is hard to find these days. I highly recommend business with him.

------------------
Simian

NRA Life Member

1 - 4 of 4 Posts