1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

Here's an idea to carry your multi-tool. I like to have things where I can easily grab them with one hand. Things like my pistols, spare mags, multi-tool, etc. Only problem was that I haven't been able to find anyone making an open-top multi-tool pouch.

So, I gave the guys at The Wilderness a call, presto my problem is solved! They simply took the multi-tool I would be carrying and tried it out in their mag pouches they make.

My Gerber fit great in their single-stack model. It has a polymer insert in the nylon that will mold itself to the tool (or your magazine) to hold it rock solid. It is also ambidextrous for you lefties out there. This thing works great.

As usual, I am very happy with the work and service from The Wilderness in Pheonix, AZ. Give these guys a call.

They are good!

·
Registered
27,699 Posts
Blade Tech makes multi tool pouches.

------------------
"Even the most normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats"
Mencken

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I know Blade-Tech makes them, but I really do prefer this Wilderness model. LESS bulk, MORE comfortable.

I did consider Blade-Tech's model first, but you have to buy it with the TEK-LOK attachment system. That makes it very bulky. My pouch from the Wilderness will fit any size belt up to and including 1-3/4" without near the bulk of the TEL-LOK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts