1911Forum banner

Will an instructor's belt hold the weight of a handgun?

1516 10
I am buying Braveheart IWB holster and was wondering if the instuctor belts are made to hold a handgun.I have seen them with plastic reinforcements so I figured they could.Can anyone suggest places to buy them?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
They're VERY capable...I just bought the 5-stitch 1.5"...It's perfect with a Sooper Hooper stuffed with an all steel SA...and they're heavy...If you order direct...they will make it any size you want...This can be very helpful...VERY helpful...They are very, very professional and will see to it you are satisfied...Couldn't think of a better buying experience...I think Gilbert helped me, as well as a very nice lady, whos' name escapes me, but not her kindness and professionalism...

They have LOTS of good gear BTW...

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

MWLWN LABE!

· Registered
856 Posts
It's good to hear you like your CSM, I asked about it when I called Wilderness, they actually talked me out of it when I told them I'd be wearing a SooperHooper w/a Steel Champion in 45...I'm certainly more than comfortable with mine...I wear a lot of gear everyday though...Some getting used to "might" be required for the extra stiffness if your not used to it...

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

MWLWN LABE!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.