1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Springfield hicap (PX9707L) this past week and need a short trigger. Will the Gun Craft short trigger for a Para Ordnance P14 fit the Springfield? If not, are there any aftermarket triggers for wide bodies with an aluminum pad that will work? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
wdshrd said:
I just got a Springfield hicap (PX9707L) this past week and need a short trigger. Will the Gun Craft short trigger for a Para Ordnance P14 fit the Springfield? If not, are there any aftermarket triggers for wide bodies with an aluminum pad that will work? Thanks in advance.
It should fit,....with a little fitting of course! Another option is, call S.A., they might have what you want, just for a little $$ more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The gun craft trigger I am thinking about pivots in a frame to allow a "lighter" trigger pull due to increased leverage on the trigger itself (I believe bob cogan used then in a lot of his guns). is this the trigger you are referring to? If so, where did you find them for sale? Brownells stopped stocking them a few years ago and I looked around but could not find the manufacturer. I always thought they looked very cool on the open-class guns I saw them installed on.

Jared

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one I found is a traditional (fixed) aluminum pad trigger, Brownell's part # 376-100-010. It shipped yesterday, so I'll let you know how it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts