1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when CZ plans to expand the Dan Wesson line to more than two pistols? When are they going to start producing revolvers again? I love my PTMB but it's just not Dan Wesson without their signature revolvers.
jwk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw on another forum that DW will be reintroducing the 10mm Razorback in the new year. The following is part of the post:

Sir,

With the new year we will be re-introducing the 10mm Dan Wesson Razorback. A 5" stainless steel 1911. This model will now only be produced without front cocking serrations.

Thank you,

Phil Reap
CZ-USA / Dan Wesson

Dan Wesson Firearms Service and Warranty Dept.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know that where I hang out, a lot of people would like to see DW help CZ produce a nice 10MM in that line, too. :)

--
Mike

·
Registered
87 Posts
TY44934 said:
Might want to ask Angus Hobdel over on www.czforum.com as he has direct access to the company.
That's exactly where I hang out. One of the moderators, in fact. :)

--
Mike

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
1911 Members:

As Mike says above and for those of you that don't know, He is a moderator on the CZ forum and there is starting to be some good info there on the DW's as well and it is a good forum to join and contribute to. I have been a member there since the merger and found it to be a great place.

http://p201.ezboard.com/bczechpistols82792

Take care and thanks Mike!
Art

·
Registered
844 Posts
A BIG YEP,

We are working on some 20 or so new projects right now and even some CA testing for you who are across the border.

Thanks,
Bob
DWF/CZ:) :) :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't wait

Thanks for your replies! It was great to hear from Bob again. I'm looking forward to the new additions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts