1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will you consider boycotting CBS and its sponsors if they go forward with this ridiculous and slanderous caricature of President Reagan?

I will.

Take the poll.

Bill Oreilly

·
Registered
172 Posts
CBS announced today that they are scuttling the Reagan movie.. or rather, they are passing it on to Showtime, which doesn't have to worry about sponsors

I still say if they air the movie in its current form, deprogram CBS from your television selection.. I haven't watched that channel in years, and I haven't missed anything yet

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've been boycotting the communist broadcasting system (CBS) for years. where you guys been?

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
So, basically we are all in agreement it is slanderous caricature of him even though no one has yet seen it? That sounds fair.:mummy:

·
Registered
137 Posts
???

Not sure what that was abought... Oh Well. :confused:

Any way on to the subject:

I have not watched CBS in at least a year, and not even sure what channel it's on localy? Nor am I gona find out...

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
CBS- Is that Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather or Palestinian Pete Jennings? Shows how long its been since I watched netweird TV!!! Tracy

·
Registered
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bountyhunter said:
So, basically we are all in agreement it is slanderous caricature of him even though no one has yet seen it? That sounds fair.:mummy:
We already know it depicts him as suffering from Alzheimers in 1984 (no medical evidence for that) and has him saying things that there is no record for.

Nobody has disputed that these lies are present in the film. Even CBS called the show "unfair" before it passed this hot potato to Showtime. I guess they are going to play it after Queer as Folk one of these nights.

:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
18,595 Posts
bountyhunter said:
Apparently so. Even the CBS execs figured it out and pulled according to FOX News!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts