1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Perhaps you mean Kimber CDP?

For my money it's an emotional decision not a rational one.

FWIW I own a stock (with factory options) Wilson, my Kimber was a base gun for a fine pistol but it's far from stock and carries a second maker's mark.

So far as I can tell the whole Springfield line is fairly priced from beginning to end but I'd rather have a semi-custom tapering to full house at the higher end even if the base gun is a Springfield itself.

Given the Kimber CDP is a CDP II today, I'd probably have it smithed but again that would be emotional not logical. Not my preference but if I lucked into one right I'd expect to be pleased.

·
Registered
759 Posts
...$20 says he meant CQB. Can anyone be blamed for mixing up the constant jumbling of new fangled "tactical" monikers!:barf:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Kimber Dude said:
...$20 says he meant CQB. Can anyone be blamed for mixing up the constant jumbling of new fangled "tactical" monikers!:barf:
+1 on that.
HarryO45,
If you meant Kimber CDP, FWIW the CDP is a aluminum frame pistol in Ultra (3"), Compact (4" 'officer' style grip), Pro (4" full size grip), and full size (5") configurations.
Kind of a different animal when compared to a TRP.
Take care,
John

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wheather you ment it or not I would get the Wilson. You didn't post wrong it is what you wanted all the time. :rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts