1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the differences between these two guns? I have a protector and LOVE it!. Do the current production CQB or CAB elite or any previous CQB use MIM? Dont need a mag funnel so might just grab a plain CQB. Out of curiosity, if you manage to wear out a wilson, do they replace it?

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
There are no MIM parts used in custom builds. CQB Elite has a magwell, top slide & rear slide serrations, and of course BulletProof parts. AFAIK they all carry a lifetime warranty.

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the regular CQB have all bullet proof parts? If not, what kind of parts are in the CQB vs the Elite? Does the life time warenty cover replacement or rebuilding the gun if it is worn out?

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How often do the 3 non bullet proof parts break on a CQB? I had the slide stop fall off a beretta once while firing it. Will I regret not getting the elite if I get a base CQB? Will the CQB still be functioning if the 3 non bullet proof parts fail i.e. slide stop, grip safety, thumb safety?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
The CQB will work just fine and I doubt you will ever wear it out. If something breaks, they replace it, end of story.

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is a good price for a CQB elite without ambi safety and no front cocking seration NIB?

Whats a good bargain dealer price on a standard CQB with the base package NIB?

Want to try and find a deal.

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
What is a good price for a CQB elite without ambi safety and no front cocking seration NIB?

Whats a good bargain dealer price on a standard CQB with the base package NIB?

Want to try and find a deal.
I have never seen a "deal" on a WC/LB/EB.

That said, the CQB Elite: $2700ish+
CQB: $2300ish

Look on Gunbroker. There are several of each listed right now. That will give you a good idea.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Check out the Wilson site.

The CQB Elite has some additional work/options as standard equipment.

If you don't need them, the standard CQB would be just fine.

In fact, you could start with the CQB and have Wilson Combat put on just the Elite options that you want.

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found a NIB CQB with single safety for 1850 plus shipping and 25.00 transfer at my dealer. Is that a steal?

·
Registered
429 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts