1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the Wilson medallion fall off the grip on one side of my pistol at the range. After many attempts, it couldn't find the piece. Wilson sent me 2 extras free to replace it. Well, they wouldn't fit in the hole properly. Seems like the pieces aren't standard fit. Anyway, I called Wilson back and they sent me a replace set of grips and I would send the original ones back. While they were on the way, a friend of mine who is into woodworking trimmed the hole and got the piece to fit. Should have thought of that first! Duh!!
Anyway, I called Wilson and told them to charge me for the grips cause I didn't want to bother sending them back. My rep said," Thanks for being honest, just keep'em , no charge." That is a $60.00 set of grips! Wow! I'm impressed. They really do go out of their way to help the customers out! Thanks Wilson.

·
Registered
984 Posts
It's stories like this that lead me to buy 2 Wilson's. The only time I had to call them was, when the plastic guide rod in my CQB got torn up after only a few hundred rounds. Their response, do you want a standard, full length, stainless, ect. Wilson's was more than happy to replace with the guide rod of my choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts