1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the announcement of the AR9X Pistol, AR9X SBR, and AR9X Carbine; all use the X9 magazine. How's that for listening to their client base?! :)

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
I think we have all been waiting and anticipating this since the X9 was introduced. Pretty sure that I will just keep my AR9B But am sure many are chomping at the bit to get their orders in. :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Not my cup of tea but I saw the email.

Double win for Wilson, get you to buy the special AR9X and more EDC X9 mags 🙂

Oh, and also make the customer happy.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Been rumored since AT LEAST last May. And I always said “I’m getting one as soon as they come out!”

Well, I will get one, but slight delay. Just purchased a new suppressor/tax stamp and, unless I sell a few things (pondering it!) then funds are a little short. But soon, hopefully!!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Carbine! Like a 16 inch one? Oh I may have to get one to troll in IDPA and USPSA......finally lol, I have been waiting a while since I wanted an X9 magwell since o don't own enough berreta mags (none in 30 round really) and my Glock mags are for other carbines already.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Does anybody think this means we will get a higher capacity magazine at some point

·
Super Moderator
14,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carbine! Like a 16 inch one? Oh I may have to get one to troll in IDPA and USPSA......finally lol, I have been waiting a while since I wanted an X9 magwell since o don't own enough berreta mags (none in 30 round really) and my Glock mags are for other carbines already.
Not sure - I didn't go look at the links. My AR19B is a 14.7 with suppressor ready pinned flash suppressor that has the Whisper threads for the Whisper suppressor on it. I ordered the Whisper at the same time, and it is awesome!

·
Super Moderator
14,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anybody think this means we will get a higher capacity magazine at some point
Always possible, but I don't know that for sure. Even if not, it is a much awaited addition to their line-up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
A dedicated handgun caliber design is a great improvement over the other various models and conversions.

I had a .45 AR15 upper with all the typical compromises. I quickly got rid of it.

-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts