1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
In this case I would go with the BAER.

The WILSON SENTINEL has too short of a barrel in a 45 AUTO for my tastes. Now if your talking one of the WILSON COMBAT compact models (i.e. CQB compact, PROTECTOR compact, or STEALTH models) then it is WILSON COMBAT hands down!

[This message has been edited by LONE WOLF (edited 03-23-2001).]

· Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Ivanhoe

The Baer Stinger is NOT an ultra compact gun. It is a Commander size slide (4 3/8) with and officers size frame (6 or 7 shot capacity). The dimensions and capacity compare with the Colt Concealed Officers if you remember that gun.

The Wilson Sentinal is an ultra compact gun with a 3.5 inch tapered and thinned slide and a one bullet shorter than officers frame with an only six shot capacity with thin grips only and non ambi safety only.

A comparable gun in size and capacity is the Compact series whether Millenium, CQB, or Protector.

Be safe and keep the brass flying

Terry Peters
http://www.pt-partners.com

· Registered
63 Posts
I looked at the G36 earlier this year (needed a walking the dog gun
) but I didnt really care for it, the grip felt funny and the trigger let off with a heavy, mushy "SPROINK!". I handed it back to my dealer. Its a Baer Stainless Stinger for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.