1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am working a deal right now and should have a Wilson Service Grade Tactical in my hand early next week. I can not find much information on this gun. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks in advance, Mike.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Mikemcg9mm,

I've got a WC Service Grade Target model, and frankly, there aren't too many discernible differences between the old and new, apart from the rollmarks. As I recall, some of the internals have been "improved" a bit in recent years, but my experience has been universally positive.

Given that WC backs these guns so comprehensively, your satisfaction (even on a "pre-owned" model
) is absolutely guaranteed. Buy with confidence!

Chuck

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chuck, I will be picking it up from my dealer tomorrow evening. I will try and figure out how to post a picture in the next few days. I will also try and submit a range report also.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Sounds great Mike -- hope everything works out for you! If this is your first Wilson, go ahead and prepare yourself to be a very happy man.

Chuck

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys, got my new Wilson. It has 30lpi checkered front strap, checkered flat mainspring housing, beavertail grip safety, ambi-thumb safety, night eyes, nice wilson grips, tapered cone bull barrel and is finished in black armor-tuff. It is in perfect condition. I can't wait to get to the range next week and see how she performs. I got a great deal. I will try and figure out how to post a picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts