1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying several grips on my Wilson Protector over the past 5 years, I bought the new Wilson Starburst Grips. These grips are the best I've ever used on my gun.

I have large hands and the grips are just awesome. I'm very happy with them. They are pricey, but worth it to me. See a photo from Wilson's website:

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
I must agree! I've only put 100 rds. through my QCB Elite, but it seemed to be the most positive grip that I have ever used. Anxious to get out again in some warmer weather to try them again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the Pic

I was planning on purchasing those new grips for my WC Protector. How do they feel in the hand and can you manipulate the pistol just fine?

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
I am still out on this one. I like sharply checkered wood but I feel your joy. One beef I have is the medallions keep falling out on Wilson panels. Seen lots of em', including two sets of mine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was planning on purchasing those new grips for my WC Protector. How do they feel in the hand and can you manipulate the pistol just fine?
Yes, you can manipulate the gun just fine with these grips. I've had folks with small hands and large hands shoot my gun and they all like the grips.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have them on my CQB Tactical and like them alot. They were the first thing I noticed about it when my wife gave me my Wilson for Christmas!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I am still out on this one. I like sharply checkered wood but I feel your joy. One beef I have is the medallions keep falling out on Wilson panels. Seen lots of em', including two sets of mine.
Have you tried Gorilla Glue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts