1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these any good? It looks like Safariland makes them. Is the retention on the trigger good? A rep at Wilson just told me that the Tactical Assault holster is discontinued as of now as well as other lines.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Safariland does make them. I have the same holster in smooth leather, "the practical" and its a great holster. Comfortable and its easy to take care of. It is my main belt slide holster,even though I normally carry inside the waistband. Had it two years with little to no wear.

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
The Tactical Assault is a very serviceable holster for carry and range use. Yes Safariland makes them. That holster is a take off of the Tigershark/Tactical Paddle/Safariland 5181. Any belt loop accessories that fits the Safariland holsters will fit the Wilson. I'm not sure if they're discontinued but Safariland offer a similar holster to the Tactical Assault at a slightly lower cost, their model number is 5183. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
Sean,
I have the Safariland 5183 that I've bought for testing and evaluation. It is for sale if you're interested, $50 and I'll pay shipping.
[This message has been edited by Ricky T (edited 10-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ricky T (edited 10-11-2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts