1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wilson's Customer Service is right on. I had an issue, addressed it and resolved all in a week with very positive results. IMHO they set the standard for all Gun Fabricators to emulate.

Good Job WC!

EDW

·
Registered
84 Posts
Good to hear positives and, while I hope to never need their customer service, it's nice to know that it will be a good experience...

I tend to rank my feelings of a company by NOT having to deal with CS folks...

When I bought my Classic I sent off the form, the one that requests info and if it's sent in they will send some things like oil and ear muffs, figuring it would be like every other send off... well I sent it off on a Monday and had the stuff the following Friday... I was impressed as every rebate I have sent off is still pending... some from years ago...

the only trouble I have with my Wilson is boredom... damn thing shoots perfectly EVERY TIME... :)

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
Wilson Combat follows my tag line to the letter

And the service rep that has help me and my clients with any questions or issues is Greg Giminez at 1800 955 4658 ext 120.

I have gotten several special orders to include bobtailed professional's from him.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Greg has been right on for me as well!
mefly2
:cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I ordered one of their books and then when my CQB came the same book was included. E-mailed the WC web site address and Greg responded very quickly and said to send the extra back and they will provide a refund.

I dealt with Matt for my 1911 purchase and he was top notch. Answered all of my questions and kept me up to date. I can say that my CQB came in on time and under budget, seeing as I was staring at it in their catalog along with the printed price for what seemed like months making my mind up. :dope:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts