1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i was getting ready to make my yearly order of powder and primers and i didn't realize it was going to be such a challenge to find primers in stock. i just wanted to drop a note if anyone was in the same boat as me and buys there primers during this time of the year. i evenually found a hole in the wall internet site that had the primers but i was alittle worried there for awhile. all my regular resources were backordered with no expected in stock date. i called one of the companys and asked if they had a guestimate date and they said no. i asked them if they thought it was a possible month thing or 6 month thing and she said, could be an 8 month thing. i thought that was crazy. anyway, i hope you all don't have any problems with not being able to get your reloading supplies. another thing i noticed is the price sure had gone up alot since my last order. now if i can only find a hidden stock pile of bear creek supply bullets i would be sooo happy. take care guys.

Wolf

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I just bought a couple cases at Graf's in St. Charles, MO. They had a huge stack of primers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
USMC 0802: Might find what you are looking for in those 200 gr LSWC at this site [/email] [email protected][/email]. I've always found Robert to have a good supply at a great price.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
USMC 0802 said:
Wolfman, I had the same problem as you. Here's where I got mine this week-now to find 200gr LSWCs that aren't offensively priced...

ETA: WLP - $99 for 5k

http://armsandammo.com/specials.cfm
thats the place i found. great service and i think i will use them again if need be. they shipped my order the next day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts