·
Administrator
74,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
74,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Normally these guys make pretty goofy videos, but this one was quite a shocker to me. I was expecting them to deliver a punch line all throughout the video, only to find in the end that they were dead serious.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Nice. THANKS for posting.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That is very moving and personifies the spirit of American men and women willing to put their life on the line for their country and their fellow warriors.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
In a similar vein, did anyone else catch that blurb about MSG Gary Gordon's (one of the Delta Force snipers killed in Mogadishu) gravestone being vandalised in that Maine cemetery?

I would have a special torture in mind for a spineless coward who desecrates a tombstone (especially one that belongs to someone as honorable as MSG Gordon). Most likely a turd liberal type too.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Thanks dsk, really touching tribute to absent friends.

·
Administrator
74,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In a similar vein, did anyone else catch that blurb about MSG Gary Gordon's (one of the Delta Force snipers killed in Mogadishu) gravestone being vandalised in that Maine cemetery?

I would have a special torture in mind for a spineless coward who desecrates a tombstone (especially one that belongs to someone as honorable as MSG Gordon). Most likely a turd liberal type too.
They're not sure it was actually attempted vandalism. Someone apparently tried to fill the lettering with gold paint and instead made a mess of the gravestone. They also did it without notifying his family. A true vandal would've done something more obviously destructive.

That being said however, as we all know there definitely ARE people in this country who still like to vilify the US military, and who think that we've actually been the bad guys in every war we ever fought.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Well, that's a relief.

I was just going by what I skimmed on Yahoo (which is usually a breeding ground for Left wing types to sling their vitriol), and even many of them (by the comments they left) found the act of vandalizing a gravestone (especially a Veterans) a cowardly and vile act. .

Maybe there is some hope for this country after all?

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
The Spirit of Warriors is Also The Spirit of LOVE.
CC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts