1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I use them in all my pistols and rifles, the best gun springs on the market IMHO. I've been using Wolff spring for the last 5 or 6 years and have never had a problem them, far more powerful than factory spings.

Semper Fi
USMC03

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Originally posted by USMC03:
I use them in all my pistols and rifles, the best gun springs on the market IMHO. I've been using Wolff spring for the last 5 or 6 years and have never had a problem them, far more powerful than factory spings.

Semper Fi
USMC03

I agree. I like those +10% mag springs too. Now if I could just get comfortable with changing my own firing pin & spring I'd be all set!

Mac

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Originally posted by arman:
I think he is talking about actual mags, not just the springs. Go to address below and scroll to the new mags. Priced at $23 for non-bumper and $24 for bumper versions. They look worth a shot. http://www.gunsprings.com/1ndex.html

OH! I hadn't seen that yet. If they're anything like the quality they normally have in their springs I think they'd be worth a look.

Mac

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks like it is made by Metalform. Metalform, Colt, Shooting Star, Chip McCormik, Kimber, Ed Brown and now Wolff... all made by Metalform.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts