1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wished it wasn't my girlfriend who opened the door and brought it inside:eek: . "What the hell did you buy now":grumble:. It was worth the wait and is a real nice piece. I ordered mine with the kydex clips, and they really grip the pants real good. Almost to the point of being a PITA to put on. I find that the 4 o'clock position privides the best overall comfort and concealment. I don't have my CHL yet, so I'm only wearing it around the house to get accostomed to it.

Robert

·
Premium Member
20,302 Posts
Your first night with a VM2...using the kydex clips you can wear it with your pajamas! If your girlfriend is already giving you a hard time about your purchases, wait until she's your wife!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really is a comfortable rig to wear, but it has to be something that is put on in the morning like a pair of pants. I want to get a Makarov also to add to my limited collections of pistols. I have 800 rds of Barnaul 95 gr JHP that won't feed in my PA-63. There is a gun show the first weekend of December, and there is always a few of them there. I'll probably get a Fobus ankle holster for that, which will be a little more convenient for the trips to the grocery store. Here's a link.

http://fobusholster.net/Merchant2/m...oduct_Code=MAK1A&Category_Code=Ankle+Holsters

Robert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts