1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason we work so hard at this is that it is a passion of heart and many of you make it very worth it. I do not mean worth it in a financial since. If I were only concerned about $$$ I would think selling lady’s shoes would be one of the best businesses. But, it is good people like many of you on this forum and those of you who continually send us letters, photos and gifts of appreciation for doing what we do. Including all of you in what we are accomplishing is part of the victory cheer for all of us. That we can all collectively, as a group, work on the future of these fine pistols and carry on the legacy of many great people in the past that dedicated a part of their lives to preserve and carry on a piece of history.

As I look though this forum, our daily mail, email and gifts of appreciation sent. I want to thank all of you for your dedication to carrying history forward. In this great season of Christmas we reflect on our blessing and you are all included.

Thank you
Bob Serva
President
Dan Wesson Firearms
:)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thank you Bob. And a Merry Christmas to all the folk at DW.

Now if you can only give a little more attention to us Wheelgun folk.;) ;)

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Thank you Bob:

As you say we are all in this together and I must admit, I am very proud to have such friends and brothers with me that I have found here.
Dpcdiver and Iggy,Castlebravo and SCF and others have treated me like a long lost son as you have and you can be sure that I appreciate it. I am/ was a newby to the 1911.

All the best to you and yours for this season and year round.

Your continued presence here is what keep guys coming back, Your interest and input is what every company would like to do but usually don't. Do not ever give that up. That is your edge.

And that is why I am still here and will continue to be here. Yes I am one of the cheerleaders / Sugars?/ and very proud to bear that name.
Bob, you made a believer out of me and no mater what happens, DW, The cross, is and will be at the top on this man's list.

Proud to be...Sugar, Sugar.=Semper Fi

Art

·
Registered
809 Posts
It is a great experience to be able to come here and participate in the process of creating these products. I am looking forward to choosing between the CCO and the Bobtail when they go on sale. Thanks to Bob and Phil for hanging out here and sharing the fun.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Thanks Bob and the same to you, your family and your company.

It is hard to come up with good words to say thanks so I will just say.

Thank you and happy Holidays.

Pete

·
Registered
280 Posts
What everyone else said.
I couldn't have said it better, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas to you and all the DW gang.

·
Premium Member
6,693 Posts
Thanks Bob and Best of Wishes to you, your crew, and all of the guys here.

Bob

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello to Bob, all at DWF and all at the DW Forum:

Bob, You and your leadership are very much admired and appreciated. The tone you and Phil and all the folks at DWF set the tone for this forum which is probably one of the most company loyal on the net.

The members and guests of the forum are quite a group. So many have been helpful and have "uncommon" common sense. There is occasionally controversy and sometimes fireworks but this is life and fortunately it's mostly goodspirited "folks helping folks"...

Happy holidays & blessings to all and to everybody's health, happiness and prosperity to the coming year!

Glen Moody
(moodg16):)

·
Banned
651 Posts
Dear Bob, Phile and the whole DWF crew:

May God's Holy Spirit abide in the hearts of the staff at DWF and the members of this forum.

I know God reigns in most (if not all) of the denizens fo this electronic exchange. May the Spirit of the season, and His love bring peace, joy and comfort to all who read these words.

Merry Christmas!

In Christ,

Jon Scott & Shelley Bradfield. :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all again for your nice words and Continuing help.

Thanks,
Bob
DWF:) :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all at D.W.

That goes for all the members as well.

I have learned alot from reading and posting on this forum.

Charlie Homrighouse aka 12-34hom.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, Thanks to all for your support and teamwork.

Thanks,
Bob
DWF:) :) :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Merry Christmas

To Bob & Phil and the entire DW family,
May all your dreams come true and your 2004 be a healthy year.
Merry Christmas to all of you and may we all remember the reason for the season.
Regards,
Fuzzy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts