1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,610 Posts
Yep that is funny! This one actually works really well however, and hardly bigger.

LOG

·
Premium Member
15,610 Posts
Nope no hype what so ever. The TR sear and sear jig is real and easy to use. It is the only method that assures a neutral release, and through minor tuning can result in a short crisp, or long roll release.

LOG

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
The setup log has has a great philosophy behind it. I just don't know if it's actually hype or what?
Try it.
Send me a pm with your info. Report YOUR opinion here. If you find it not as described, say so. If you like it, buy it, or send it back. Either way, you get to find out for yourself.

I'm really not much of one for hype.

;)

Chuck

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see what you're saying about the neutral release. I really like that concept. The little jig I made woks well for now though. :D I turned out really well. I got the angles as close to perfect as you can get. Too bad it's a MIM sear. It's a WC value sear. I've used a few and I have found that while plenty hard enough to be serviceable, it isn't near as hard as a tool steel sear and probably wont hold a trigger job for more than a few thousand rounds. We will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.