1911Forum banner

wow! nice single action

1022 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  kilo1
any SAA shooters out there? I just got my SAA 45lc from Nutmeg Sports. I'm gonna try to get some pics up. This gun is awesome! I got them with real Ivory grips! The customer service is top notch at Nutmeg Sports. I searched the forums, everybody seams to recommend this guy after they buy from him. he's got lots of great pictures on his site.
nutmegsports.com I was worried about shooting it with the Ivorys but he told me I will not have any problems. I can't wait to get to the range!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
221 Posts
Hey BIGt, I was just looking around for ideas for grips for a Colt SAA I picked up last year. I had been on the Nutmeg website and know they have a good product. I bought a pair of ivory grips for a 1911 from them a couple of years ago. Did you look any where else for grips? What was their turn around time? Did you get the one piece or two piece grips? My biggest reservation is sending the gun. I hate doing that, not to mention shipping costs aren't cheap.

Pete

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hey Pete
I looked around a little but I was so impressed with the guy at Nutmeg sports. It's no big deal sending the gun, just insure it, The cost is not that much compared to the value of the SAA+ivory grips. I had him make 2 piece grips, and I had the gun back really quick, like a week and a half. you have to overnight guns now so shipping is fast. i had a chance to shoot mine the other day, those grips are perfect! give him a call ask a few questions he'll make whats right for you.
I have to figure out how to put up pics.

· Registered
46 Posts
BIGt45 said:
any SAA shooters out there? I just got my SAA 45lc from Nutmeg Sports. I'm gonna try to get some pics up. This gun is awesome! I got them with real Ivory grips! The customer service is top notch at Nutmeg Sports. I searched the forums, everybody seams to recommend this guy after they buy from him. he's got lots of great pictures on his site.
nutmegsports.com I was worried about shooting it with the Ivorys but he told me I will not have any problems. I can't wait to get to the range!
Nutmeg has some pretty stuff . I have many SAA's and like my Colts the best .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.