1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
around $449 at Cabela's in Nebraska. Knew I shoulda bought mine when they were only $429 a few months ago. Now It'll be November before I can pick one up. hope they don't go any higher here.

· Premium Member
9,635 Posts
I paid $429 out the door

But that was over a year ago in Las Vegas. Haven't priced them lately. I would probably grab another for a project or to send to Yost-Bonitz. Or both. Neither option is in the budget right now. :bawling:

Robert

· Registered
60 Posts
I paid $400.00+ 8% tax here in R.I., but that was a year ago. Now the average here is $449.00, and climbing slightly. You're still getting a lot of bang for your buck with these Mil-Specs. I'm starting to see some used Mil-Specs' in the gun shops lately. I saw a G.I. version, in perfect condition two weeks ago, and the shop owner was asking $350.00 for it. That's a good price, and you can't go wrong with buying a used one, because the lifetime warranty goes with the weapon, wether you are the original owner, or the tenth owner. Springfield has one of the best warranty policies in the industry, IMHO. " good luck "

SILENT ONE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.