1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order for an X Tac Elite 45 cal about 3 months back. Wondering how far back they are in build time . Has anyone received a new gun from them recently? how long was your wait time?

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
Have not had a new gun ordered from them for a while. Have heard that they are backed up quite a bit like everyone else. Give them a call tomorrow, never hurts to ask.

But I’m sure that X-Tac Elite will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not had a new gun ordered from them for a while. Have heard that they are backed up quite a bit like everyone else. Give them a call tomorrow, never hurts to ask.

But I’m sure that X-Tac Elite will be worth the wait.
Thanks David. Yes it sure looks great in pictures on their website. I bet it's even better at the range.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I ordered a edc x9s the end of January and two weeks ago they said they will be starting the build. They said about two-four months I will probably receive a email when done. So I guess about a total of 8-10 months. I will let you know when I get it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered a edc x9s the end of January and two weeks ago they said they will be starting the build. They said about two-four months I will probably receive a email when done. So I guess about a total of 8-10 months. I will let you know when I get it.
May be some room for optimism though! I got the email March 3rd that they were ready to build mine and said still 3-4 months out...got a call on April 14th saying it was done and ready to ship...oh and "balance due" lol

·
Super Moderator
15,122 Posts
The XTAC Elite is a really nice gun in the hand, I have one. The XTAC Elite line, full size/professional/compact came out November of 2016, and mine is the Professional size gun in 9mm. You will like yours methinks. What is yours - full size, professional, or compact?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered another CQB 10MM at the end of April. I was told 10-12 months. Called them yesterday to make a payment on it, they said probably another two more months until kit call. One thing Wilson's have taught me is patience.... they are well worth the wait.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I ordered another CQB 10MM at the end of April. I was told 10-12 months. Called them yesterday to make a payment on it, they said probably another two more months until kit call. One thing Wilson's have taught me is patience.... they are well worth the wait.
You can make payments while you wait? That would be useful! I didn't realize I could do that. Helps spread out the cost.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You can make payments while you wait? That would be useful! I didn't realize I could do that. Helps spread out the cost.
You can also apply gift certificates. If you have folks that ask what you want for gifting occasions...just tell them WC gift certificates. Knocked off a few hundred $$ on mine with those 😎

1 - 15 of 15 Posts