1911Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congratulations on owning a fine looking weapon. Hope she shoots as good as she looks. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
A bull barrel XTAC, I likey. My TAC is identical sans gold dot and bull barrel. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have enjoyed the X-TAC that I recently acquired. But I must say that the bull barrel arrangement shown in the above pictures is the cat's pajamas!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
That's great! Unique. Looks great with the bull barrel and solid plug. Is that a medium sized solid trigger?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Did you specifically request the two piece magwell? I thought those were discontinued for all but the California guns? It actually looks good on there. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Excellent!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you specifically request the two piece magwell? I thought those were discontinued for all but the California guns? It actually looks good on there. Congrats!
I did not. This is a gun that George at Gunslingers already had in the pipe line so to speak. I gave him a list of features that I was really set on back in July, and he had two that fit the bill. I chose this one.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I did not. This is a gun that George at Gunslingers already had in the pipe line so to speak. I gave him a list of features that I was really set on back in July, and he had two that fit the bill. I chose this one.
Thanks for the reply TexasLe0. There's certainly nothing wrong with the 2-piece magwell and it has classic (Colt style) lines. They do tend to loosen up after a while of shooting but the fix is nothing more than a quick turn of an Allen wrench. Let us know how she shoots when you get to the range. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Those are ok, if you couldn't wait for the chromed out citidel, a WC will do. Congrats

·
Registered
12,292 Posts
That's a mighty fine lookin X you've got there, love everything about, very sharp pistol ~ Congrats!:rock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts