1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading many posts on the advantages of SureFire combat lights on this forum, my opinion was yeah right... it's still just a flashlight. Well, let me just say how mistaken I was.

I ordered a Z2 from Wilson Combat (59.95),and a spare reflector assembly (16.96) and it arrived today.

After unpacking it, I was struck by the quality of it's construction, and by the fact I did'nt have to run out and by batteries for it, as it came with them installed.

After promptly blinding myself by trying to see how bright it was, I took it outside. This thing cuts through the dark like a knife! Makes a Maglight look like the batteries are dead, even when they're new! (Also Wilsons' sent one of their catalogs along in the package)

I guess I'll have to listen to you guy's more often.

lesthemess

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Ok listen to this......

"Send ROSANGHAL money and lots of it!"

Directions on what to do next will follow...

Ross T.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I remember the first time I saw the Scorpion light from Streamlight. It was the same size as my AA Maglight. What a surprise when I turned it on!

------------------
-Electric Armadillo-

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Hey Les, are you familiar with the optional P61 lamp assy. for your light? It's even brighter, although battery life is cut to about 20 minutes run time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts