1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeppi kie yei eh amanda called !!!!! "WOW "

Well guess my loaded is all done at the custom shop. I feel in my gut dave w. Has done it right for me. Should have it monday or tuesday. Will post review along with pic,s. And work thats been done. Amanda is a super nice lady, she was so easy to talk to and if she,s on site i,d like to say knowone could have been any kinder or pleasent to talk to....
Regards
bob

GOT IT TODAY AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW !!!!!! WRITEUP COMMING TONIGHT WITH PIC,S. DAVE W. IS GOOOOOD !!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
How long did they have it? They got mine this week....

SWThomas, I know you from SVT Performance

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I originally sent it in for warranty work. They said they took care of all the problem areas so i took them at there word and to say "thanks" i asked them to send it to the custom shop for some extra work $1050.00 worth in fact. So it will be here monday and i,ll post pictures and what was done and my review. Gettin excited.
P.s.
They had it a total of right at 2 months which i told them time wasnt any concern to me as long as i was kept in my turn. I now have 5 ,1911,s so thats why i was ok with there time frame. Hopefully right after christmas i,ll let dave do my g.i. For me.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'm very happy for you Bob. It was a pleasure to meet you face to face, and if I can't hold that loaded in my hand, then I want to drool over the pictures!

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Looking forward to see you Customized Loaded and find out exactly what Mods. you had done to it..........

Clyde

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cory,
you know your welcome to come see and shoot it anytime.
we can shoot behind my shop. i have a good,safe & "legal " place. up to 40 yds with large dirt bank to kow where it will stop .....
bob

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thanks Bob, I still have your phone number. After the holidays I may just pay you a visit. I hope to be sneaking in a new Wilson, if the wife doesn't find out. If she does, I'd say you'll be reading about me in the Bristol paper, in the obituaries...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Here is the work i had done by c/s.
1.springfield nm barrel,nm oversize link & link pin "custom"
2.egw bushing & plug
3.nowlin ext. Mag catch
4.s&a flat 20 lpi msh w/magwell "FITTED "
5.wolf 19lb main spring,mainspring cap pin, msc,msc retainer
6. Lanyard loop & pin " lowered "
7.aluminum match trigger
8. Action job
9.caspian custom ejector " tuned "
10.machine checker front strap 20 lpi
11.undercut front strap " colt cut "
12.park frame & small parts
13.18.5 lb recoil spring
14.recoil spring guide "g.i.
15.slotted grip screws
16.flat bottom cocobolo crossed cannon grips
17. tighten frame to slide fit to nm spec.
18.Steel bushing wrench.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I like it!

The real question is how do YOU like it?

How is the slide/frame/ extractor etc fit now?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ALL FITMENT on EVERYTHING is perfect. I,am a happy guy. i never thought they could have straightened out the brazil guys messed up mess but they have.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That looks great, i like it. I have a Loaded on hold/layaway till they sell my pistol on consignment...Looking forward to your range report.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i,am a mechanic and i have big hands. i really needed the colt cut. also the short trigger. the 20 lpi isnt bad at all, sure helps in holdin this puppy down lol. out in the weather it will be a must also.
thanks guys i highly recomend dave at the c/s
bob

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I want more pics!!! That loaded looks and I'm sure feels amazing. Great choice in options and congratulations on your new customized Loaded. :rock:

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
Very nice. How did you choose what style of raised frontstrap to choose?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts