1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
"Idiot" is a word that should be used only very sparingly and in extreme cases. Because it is pretty much a dismissal of the person being referenced.

Here, in regard to Ms. Schultz, I believe the word "idiot" has found a rightful place.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Going down that path, they would have to shut down, RCBS, Dillon, Lyman, Lee, charcoal, sulfur, saltpeter....

·
Registered
7,728 Posts
This is an example of what is going to happen if we let the Democrats take over Congress again.

Yep.

And for anyone who doubts that total control after ending 2nd Amendment Rights isn't their agenda.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is an example of what is going to happen if we let the Democrats take over Congress again.
I'm just thinking of the logistics of how such a requirement would work. I buy ammo at a rate of at least 10 times more often than a firearm and so do most other gun enthusiast. There is no way that the NICS system (FDLE here in Florida) could even possibly keep up with the requests.

At the gun range where I shoot at, many people buy their ammo there, and there is always a line to get to a lane. I can't imagine the added delay just to do a background check to buy a couple of boxes of ammo.

Which is precisely what the democrats want. To keep the NICS system under-funded and over used so that it will take hours and days instead of minutes to make a $20 purchase of ammo.

·
Administrator
72,996 Posts
Yep.

And for anyone who doubts that total control after ending 2nd Amendment Rights isn't their agenda.....
Save that picture for the next time some moron goes and says "C'mon, nobody is going to take away your guns...".

That's exactly what they want. Some are simply more honest about it than others.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Dummie Washerwoman Schlitz thinks the 2A means we could bear unloaded arms only. Like the framers were trying to trick us. "Ha ha, they thought we meant loaded arms!"

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
I like having Ms Schultz around. She is a shrill big mouth liberal always good for a laugh. She just proves how wacko the left is.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You know, all these FL politicians with thier cockamamie ideas are giving the state a bad name.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
With all of the talk of Trump colluding with the Russians, we have written proof that Schultz and the DNC colluded to push Shrillary - Where is the special prosecutor? Why is this woman walking free?

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Unfortunately, they might try banning handgun ammunition and 5.56 Nato ammo. We really do not know what the courts would do with it until they do it. That sure seems like something Illinois or California or New Jersey might do.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts