Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And tape it to your chest.
http://microsoft.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/4851/

Xbox Deflects Bullet
By Mike Viscel -- News Writer
Published 10:00 AM CDT, December 3, 2003

This story was just too funny to pass up. Not really news...but worth reading.

Due to its size and weight, the Xbox console has been the butt of many jokes in the gaming community. An incident that occurred last Friday will probably prove to only stir a few more jokes from the minds of gamers and industry followers.

On Friday November 28th, police were called to investigate a shooting that took place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. When police arrived on the scene, they found an unlikely victim had been shot, an Xbox.

A Maryland newspaper, The Baltimore Sun, reported that a 34-year-old man had become so angry at his roommate for playing the Xbox at high volumes that he shot the Xbox with a 9mm pistol.

According to the report, in a fit or rage, the man stormed from his bedroom at 2:00 AM with the 9mm pistol while his roommate was playing the Xbox. The man took aim at the console and took fire. Amazingly, because of the console's thick plastic, the bullet was deflected, but the console was disabled from the shot.

The man was arrested and booked on two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of destruction of property. How's that for quality!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Glad that wasn't my Xbox, I'd be very upset! Most of you are probably too old for such toys but Halo, Raindow 6, Ghost Recon and Counterstrike would be right up your alley.

·
Registered
11,105 Posts
Xbox is ok but I hate not having a mouse to aim with in those games. I do alot better playing games like Ghost Recon on the PC.

Why two counts of reckless endangerment?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts