Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
:biglaugh: There goes the neighborhood.

·
Registered
422 Posts
pretty decent photochop but still funny none the less. i would like to challenge all the weenies out there that want to ban all weapons to put a sign that says "no guns in this house" in their front yard.

·
Registered
348 Posts
When my friend found out that I CCWed, she asked that I not do it in their house. A few days later, my wife was talking with her about a couple of neighborhood break-ins and how she felt comfortable knowing we were protected. The neighbor stated "that is what 911 is for". I told me wife to remember the catch phrase "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away" to which she laughed long and hard.

Yes, it is a good photoshop.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
pretty decent photochop but still funny none the less. i would like to challenge all the weenies out there that want to ban all weapons to put a sign that says "no guns in this house" in their front yard.
I would like to make a similar challenge to all politicians who vote anti-2A.....if they vote that way they should be forced to give up their armed security protection. If the citizens cannot have armed protection, why should they get it?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
When my friend found out that I CCWed, she asked that I not do it in their house. A few days later, my wife was talking with her about a couple of neighborhood break-ins and how she felt comfortable knowing we were protected. The neighbor stated "that is what 911 is for". I told me wife to remember the catch phrase "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away" to which she laughed long and hard.

Yes, it is a good photoshop.
Show your neighbor this story:

Police did not respond to her call for help for 48 minutes

http://ccwsaveslives.blogspot.com/2008/12/example-of-why-ccw-saves-lives.html

(these happen a few times every year, though usually not to this degree)

·
Administrator
74,042 Posts
I know it looks funny, but the antis could easily make a counter-sign to put on the neighbor's lawn:

MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR KEEPS LOTS OF GUNS. STOP BY HIS HOUSE WHEN HE'S NOT HOME.

In the real world I am really against advertising being a gun owner. I'd rather keep the creeps guessing. Fortunately for me I have relatives living with me so somebody's always home, but I certainly don't want to be a draw anyway.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I know it looks funny, but the antis could easily make a counter-sign to put on the neighbor's lawn:

MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR KEEPS LOTS OF GUNS. STOP BY HIS HOUSE WHEN HE'S NOT HOME.

In the real world I am really against advertising being a gun owner. I'd rather keep the creeps guessing. Fortunately for me I have relatives living with me so somebody's always home, but I certainly don't want to be a draw anyway.
but the caviat to that would be that if i come home while someone is still in the process, they're getting dropped. i'm not going to be responsible for arming a criminal.

·
Administrator
74,042 Posts
but the caviat to that would be that if i come home while someone is still in the process, they're getting dropped. i'm not going to be responsible for arming a criminal.
Agreed. If you arrive home and an intruder's already inside, from a legal standpoint you have every right to assume they may gotten access to your weapons and could be armed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
AWESOME sign!! :biglaugh: I wish I had neighbors like those. That being said though, that sign is a double-edged sword. It works both ways, and you wouldn't want to advertise to the thief low lives who steal your guns while you're out of town then have your neighbors put up their sign saying, "I told you so."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts